K-Seal Permanent Coolant Leak Repair
You might not need an expensive vehicle repair!
The solution could be in the little blue bottle.
With over 2 million bottles sold in the UK alone,
K-Seal permanent coolant repair is the preferred brand of motor stockists and their customers. Why?
- Fixes most leaks in all types of water cooled engine including cracked heads, head gasket failures, cracked blocks, radiators, heater cores and water pumps.
- A repair made with K-Seal is permanent, guaranteed for the lifetime of the engine.
- Unlike inferior coolant products, K-Seal mixes with all types of antifreeze and coolant. There’s no need to drain or flush the system before or after treatment.
- K-Seal is easy to use. Shake the bottle; add it to the cooling system and go.
- K-Seal is suitable for use with aluminum and all other radiator materials. It will even repair leaks in hard plastic radiator casings.
K-Seal is a preferred product with mechanics too. Here’s some unedited feedback about K-Seal:
“The garages that have used it can’t give it enough praise.”
“Trade feedback is that K-Seal is a brilliant product.”
“When customers use K-Seal they do come back and tell you that it works and it’s brilliant. We haven’t had that kind of feedback for any other product.”
“You saved me between £1490 and £2990. Brilliant product. I’ll be writing on the UK owner’s website for Lucidas and Estimas because these cars are notorious for cooling problems.”
Read more of our testimonials.