Head Gasket Failure and Repair
Repair of a blown head gasket is any motorist’s worst nightmare. With the cost of head gasket repairs running into thousands of pounds, it’s often easier and cheaper to scrap the vehicle than it is to have it repaired. Save your money – and your car – with K-Seal!
K-Seal will permanently repair and fix most head gasket failures including:
- Coolant to cylinder leaks
- Cylinder to coolant leaks
- Blown head gaskets
- In some situations, even coolant to oil leaks
Learn more about head gasket failure and repair
- Why is K-Seal is the best head gasket sealant?
Find out why K-Seal is the safe and easy way to repair your car’s head gasket, potentially saving you hundreds or thousands of pounds.
- Symptoms and Signs of Failure
What is the head gasket, why does it fail and what are the symptoms? Learn the signs and symptoms of head gasket failure.
- Costs of repair or replacement
What are the costs associated with repairing or replacing a failed head gasket? Learn the costs - and just how much K-Seal can save you!
- Using a head gasket sealer
Are engine sealants safe to use and which one should you choose? Read more here